Complete the PMA application form and include the following required documents in your submission:
- 2 x reference letters
- Personal submission from student
- Academic history and report cards for the last 2 years (inclusive)
- Language test results (if applicable)
- Copy of passports for student and parent(s)
- Application fee $300 for International | $200 for Canadian
Each student application will be assessed by the PMA Admissions committee and new students and parents will be asked to participate in either a virtual or in-person interview (30-45 minutes). Availability of grant or scholarship opportunities will be discussed during the interview process.
Offers of admission will be made to students and families who show alignment with the vision, mandate and goals of Phoenix Magnet Academy, and who meet the language and literacy standards of the academy. Students and families are expected to contribute to the vibrancy of the school and the entire PMA student population.